I attended a Ward Village presentation for Real Estate Brokers on 6/7/2017. The purpose of this meeting was to provide preliminary information for the next Ward Village building named `A`ali`i.
Here are some highlights based on my hand-written notes:
- Location: Next to A`eo (currently being constructed and will contain Whole Foods) and adjacent to a new three acre park that will be constructed on the makai side of the building
- Sales will be done via appointment; I believe that means no standing in long lines over night
- Projected completion year: 2020
- Price range: $300K – $1 million
- Number of apartments: 751
- Floors: ~42
- Apartments per floor: 18 on most floors, parking levels may vary
- 6 elevators
- All apartments will have a lanai
- All apartments will have at least one parking stall
- Pet friendly
- No photos or floor plans are available as of 6/7/2017
- Bosch appliances
- 8.5 foot ceilings
- Double paned windows
- studios, 277-373 sq. ft.
- 1-bedrooms, 430-624 sq. ft.
- 2-bedrooms, ~800 sq. ft. (these will be located on the four corners of the building)
- 11,000 sq. ft. of commercial space
- Very large lobby
- Pool and cabanas
- Children’s pool and play area
- 5 large gathering areas with indoor and outdoor features (kitchen, etc.)
- 42nd floor sky deck with fitness center and magnificent views
- Yoga room
- Young professionals
- Retirees/empty nesters
- Parents transferring some wealth to children
- West Oahu people who want to eliminate a long commute
This is all very preliminary and may well change. More information will be available in the coming weeks and months. Please call Michael Zimmerman at 808-457-9683 if you’d like to learn more.
This information is provided as a courtesy, is not a warranty and should be independently investigated by Buyers. This information is preliminary and not guaranteed.